- Tape heads were cleaned and demagged prior to transfering each set.
- Tape bias tuned to +1.
- Recorded to 24 bit/96 KHz WAV with Wavelab 5.0 on P4 1.8 GHz PC with no other apps running/background processes minimized.
- All editing/mastering was done on the 24/96 files prior to rendering to 16 bit.
- Gapless stereo 24 bit/96 KHz DVD-A rendering was also generated with Discwelder Chrome.
- Waves XNoise Noise reduction: 10 second segment of nonmusical tape noise was "learned" as a noise mask and subtracted at a threshold of 2 dB and 50%. This resulted in a > 10 dB drop in noise level without coloration.
- Waves L3 Multimaximizer with "Warm" IDR setting, threshold of -4.0 dB, ceiling of -0.1 dB, type I dither, ultra shaping rendered to 16/44.1 KHz.
- Crossfades smoothed gaps between tape pauses between songs and flips.
- Drums is truncated and crossfaded into Space as one track.
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on